Zombie pets can be added to the café by buying a pet's house in the Special section of the store. This feature was added in later versions of Zombie Cafe (around November 2013), and is only present in the English version.
In the café, companion pets will wonder outside on the grass. Some companion pets Effects will discount cooking costs, increase tips, or buff statistics in café and/or raids.
In raids, companion pets are played just like zombie pets. During initial formation, they are lined up in a row in front of the zombie characters.
List of petsEdit
List of pets with their stats at level 0.
|Fiery Hound||900||9||10||20%||3.00||This programmable pooch is the future of the pet industry.||C||+5% Cooking XP for SuperMutant recipes||40 Toxin +150 XP|
|Golden Lion||1000||10||10||20%||3.00||His roar can make any cafe and diners tremble.||C||+1 Speed to zombie servers||60 Toxin +300 XP|
|Midnight Panther||300||6||5||10%||2.00||Automatically fierce, this panther is the next generation of predators.||C||+1 Tip for cooked General recipes||$50000
|Rage Bull||650||6||9||10%||2.00||He'll knock down anyone who gets in his way.||C||1% regen for zombies||30 Toxin
|Royal Bear||500||5||6||10%||2.00||Don't get between him and his batteries.||C||-2% recipe cost for SuperHero recipes||20 Toxin +50 XP|
|Wolf of the Steppes||950||8||11||20%||3.00||This big bad wolf is looking for his little dead riding hood.||C||-2% recipe cost when cooking||50 Toxin +20 XP|
|The Undead Rottweiler||250||5||5||10%||2.00||Pet him. This mean-looking K-9 is all bark and no bite.||C||+1 Tip for cooked Raid recipes||$25000|
|Zombie Yeti||S||75 Toxin +3000 XP|
|Cheshire Cat||C||+5% Cooking XP for Alice recipes||50 Toxin
|Great Sphinx of Giza||C||+5% Cooking XP for Egyptian recipes||50 Toxin
C = companion (always exists and may even offer buffs in cafe); S = summoned (in Raid only)
Only 6 companion pets can be "out" in cafe. However, one can put companion pets in Storage by simply dragging their pet house/platform into the Storage area. When you open Storage by clicking its icon, drag these to bottom of screen, they appear under the Special tab.
If you have more than one companion Pet of the same type in Storage, they stack. A number is emblazoned in the icon with the count of items in that stack.
Pet Statistics: Edit
- Critical Chance is likelihood that a critical strike will occur.
- Critical Multiplier is factor to multiply normal strike damage by if a critical strike does occur.
- Attack Strength controls regular strike damage.
- Attack Speed controls how fast the character moves.
- Pets gain 2 XP per kill they directly assist in during a raid. This is in contrast to zombie characters, which earn their XP by serving food to customers in the café; an ongoing, short, automatic activity. It takes many raids to level a pet, since rising a level requires hundred(s) of XP.
- When a pet goes up a level, they are rewarded with a slightly increased number of maximum Energy points (Health). Like with zombie characters, the information panel for the pet tells how many points the pet will gain when it levels up to next level.
- Pets, like zombie characters, gain Energy (health) by resting on the grass outside the café, die when their Energy reaches 0, take 8 hours to resurrect (with Energy -0 when returning to their version of "life") when they die, and then gradually regain Energy from 0 to their maximum. Since pets do not enter player's café proper, always resting outside, they are always gaining Energy when they are alive. If pets die, it takes 8 hours to regain full Energy.
- Pets, like zombies, do not gain Energy when they are put away.
- Pets, unlike zombie characters, cannot be stored in the Meat Locker. Instead, they are stored in Storage, with other items the player has purchased in the game, but eitheur does not desire, or does not have sufficient space, to have "out" at the moment.
- Pets can be put in Storage while dead. They simply are not getting back life or energy while they are being stored.
First five (5) pets in the table can assemble into Amptron robot during a raid; sort of a composite humanoid robot character that is made from these 5 pets merging, by forming its head, arms, and legs. Must have all 5 of these in your raid to summon Amptron.
Six (6) pets are allowed in raids and cafe. So one (1) other pet can be included in the raid, even when one has all 5 Amptron-related pets.[[Category: